Salem/GW

CountyBoyGeneral

All-Conference
Sep 23, 2014
1,877
1,827
113
Yeah I can tell you right now social media is a bad idea for these players during football season. Don't tell me something, SHOW ME SOMETHING!!
I deleted that post because it’s not my intention to keep poking the bear but absolutely Mike. I’m hopeful our boys show up tonight. Definitely have the talent to beat Salem but we have to do it first. I’ve went back and forth in years past defending them and I still will. I will also call wrong out, even myself when I mess up. See you tonight brother.
 

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,842
6,697
113
I deleted that post because it’s not my intention to keep poking the bear but absolutely Mike. I’m hopeful our boys show up tonight. Definitely have the talent to beat Salem but we have to do it first. I’ve went back and forth in years past defending them and I still will. I will also call wrong out, even myself when I mess up. See you tonight brother.
I went back and deleted your post that appeared at the top of mine since you deleted it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CountyBoyGeneral
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7