I deleted that post because it’s not my intention to keep poking the bear but absolutely Mike. I’m hopeful our boys show up tonight. Definitely have the talent to beat Salem but we have to do it first. I’ve went back and forth in years past defending them and I still will. I will also call wrong out, even myself when I mess up. See you tonight brother.Yeah I can tell you right now social media is a bad idea for these players during football season. Don't tell me something, SHOW ME SOMETHING!!
I went back and deleted your post that appeared at the top of mine since you deleted it.I deleted that post because it’s not my intention to keep poking the bear but absolutely Mike. I’m hopeful our boys show up tonight. Definitely have the talent to beat Salem but we have to do it first. I’ve went back and forth in years past defending them and I still will. I will also call wrong out, even myself when I mess up. See you tonight brother.
VirginiaPreps
Central Region Gamers of Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
VirginiaPreps Football
Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
VirginiaPreps
Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
VirginiaPreps
Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's