A
Now we have to get the Michigan monkey off!
Nice!!Saved my 15000 post to say. RUTGERS WINS! 20 - 11 AS I PREDICTED BEFORE THE SEASON. 11 - 9 TOO!
Why? F-----him and the horse he rode in on.I feel bad for the guy who bet against us.
Had exactly the same thing.I had 20-11 before the season with 1-1 or 2-1 B1G tourny
I feel bad for the guy who bet against us.
Yeaaa why would anyone feel bad for the loser betting against Rutgers in this historic game?Why? F-----him and the horse he rode in on.
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week