I mean it’s just insane at this pointSo careless with the ball at all times
I mean it’s just insane at this pointSo careless with the ball at all times
I’m kind of with you. Hard to root for.Down 12 to this team is a disgrace. I can't wait til these kids graduate
1st I thought guys were just having a career night, I know I'm late to the party, but I've come to realize it's more us than them.Every 3 has been uncontested - lazy defense tonight
Same pathetic play over and over and God forbid Jones playsCoaching is not working clesrly something in practice isn't working
He looks like he’s getting heavier As the season progresses.Ron is out of shape. Can’t stay in front of anyone
Miller playing and Jones not is absurd. Can’t blame him if he leavesZero offense and Miller is a ridiculous combination
Will never get out of my mind until this deflating season mercifully ends#bestteamever ....can we get that trending?
He looks like he’s getting heavier As the season progresses.
Ya mean they haven't learned yet?
Hyatt is absolutely awfulCaleb needs to sit. Mag and Hyatt should be the only subs for the remainder of the game.
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana