Rutgers vs Michigan State / Game Thread

RUboston

All-American
Sep 13, 2002
6,398
9,803
78
I'm glad this game is tied and RU has a chance to pull this one out, and I hope they do. But this is one boring/bad college football game to watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: scarlet_ty_rivals

jim1666

All-American
Aug 19, 2005
58,787
9,729
113
I don’t know what he said, but that is straight ********. Kid gets a first down, ref screws it up and Gio gets a FIFTEEN yarder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ru1869

Block R

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2004
4,865
4,104
0
 

RM60

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
13,346
5,342
0
It’s a first down. The play should be over when the ball hits the ground possessed by the runner. The spot AND THE PENALTY were BS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ru1869

RUTrack94

All-American
Nov 15, 2008
11,482
5,255
113
Gio plays with heart ... but man that drop against PSU and that penalty ... ugh ... on the bright side MSU is pinned inside the 10
 

tico brown

Heisman
Oct 16, 2005
44,658
14,734
93
I thought the ball cant cause a fumble.That was a first down. He might've gotten a bit mouthy but they took away that first down.
 

Dpgru

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2015
4,603
4,761
0
I thought in college the runner is down when the ball hits the ground. That's a first down.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central