hah.. why didn't you mention that 15 minutes ago?People in this thread are so ridiculous acting lol the game is over in the first half down single digits. Drama queens
I was at work and I did point it out right before the run started actually. Nice try thoughhah.. why didn't you mention that 15 minutes ago?
No one said its over.. they said we are playing like crap.. and we were.
hah.. why didn't you mention that 15 minutes ago?
No one said its over.. they said we are playing like crap.. and we were.
That's the same as saying people are saying the game is over?Good news is we could easily be down more. Let's make a run before the half
That's the same as saying people are saying the game is over?
And especially after winning 2 straight for 1st time ever.
Do you think fans in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, etc. stay home when it is cold?
Pathetic
Hope it doesn’t deflate the team
Down 4. Should be down 16 minimum
It was bad. But Indiana ain't as good as we made them look.I just logged on and haven't been able to watch or check in on the score. Decided to read the thread instead of actually checking the score. Though no one had posted the actual score, on page 2 I guessed Rutgers was down close to 20.
Should have been lol.I just logged on and haven't been able to watch or check in on the score. Decided to read the thread instead of actually checking the score. Though no one had posted the actual score, on page 2 I guessed Rutgers was down close to 20.
That’s an understatement!We need to do better on the free throw line.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?