Even if he does, worth it. Maybe it wakes the team up when an 18 year old is publicly showing more balls than seniorsGuarantee Miller gets hit with a tech after this timeout
Ehh they already giving us multiple traveling calls we just suck lol we had opportunities to capitalizedwhy no walk call on Frazier
we're horrible so far but refs aren't doing us any favors either
Then why watch at all? If we didn't care why would be watching and posting on a Rutgers message board at the same time.Why are people letting themselves get frustrated? No one really thought one win at home against a mediocre Clemson team was going to change the season’s trajectory, right?
Can't shoot. I get it, we play defense but you got to be able to shoot atleast in the 30's.why no walk call on Frazier
we're horrible so far but refs aren't doing us any favors either
Illinois with seven 3 pointers.
He is. Farewell Jalen.I hope Miller does not end up on the bench for one of Pikell’s teaching moment.
Yeah I switched over. Couldn’t take it anymore.Everyone....switch over to the women's final 4 on ESPNU. I promise it's a lot more enjoyable.
Wanna bet???Can't shoot. I get it, we play defense but you got to be able to shoot atleast in the 30's.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4