Even if he does, worth it. Maybe it wakes the team up when an 18 year old is publicly showing more balls than seniorsGuarantee Miller gets hit with a tech after this timeout
Ehh they already giving us multiple traveling calls we just suck lol we had opportunities to capitalizedwhy no walk call on Frazier
we're horrible so far but refs aren't doing us any favors either
Then why watch at all? If we didn't care why would be watching and posting on a Rutgers message board at the same time.Why are people letting themselves get frustrated? No one really thought one win at home against a mediocre Clemson team was going to change the season’s trajectory, right?
Can't shoot. I get it, we play defense but you got to be able to shoot atleast in the 30's.why no walk call on Frazier
we're horrible so far but refs aren't doing us any favors either
Illinois with seven 3 pointers.
He is. Farewell Jalen.I hope Miller does not end up on the bench for one of Pikell’s teaching moment.
Yeah I switched over. Couldn’t take it anymore.Everyone....switch over to the women's final 4 on ESPNU. I promise it's a lot more enjoyable.
Wanna bet???Can't shoot. I get it, we play defense but you got to be able to shoot atleast in the 30's.
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers