Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,971
15,599
103
I thought the ball crossed the plane before the knee was down.

Run D was stout, issue is not throwing any blitzes at inexperienced line and QB.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Block R

RC85

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2014
2,655
1,727
0
And in typical fashion, the call goes against us
 
Dec 17, 2008
45,214
16,775
0
I think he was over before the knee was down. The ball just need to cross the front part of the white line and to me it did even without the extension of the ball. Actually think there was enough evidence to confirm forget about not enough to overrule.
 

JonathanAlan

Heisman
Jan 14, 2002
6,674
10,728
113
I don't like the defensive scheme. No pass rush , no blitzes , with a makeshift defensive backfield that's having trouble covering. George will end up looking like Johnny Unitas at this rate.
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,991
60,062
113
I thought the ball crossed the plane before the knee was down.

Run D was stout, issue is not throwing any blitzes at inexperienced line and QB.
I don't get it Nieman complains we can't get pressure with the front four. Well guess what genius do something about it. BLITZ!!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy