They took away his ability to rate threads one-star so he has to occupy his time somehow.What, are you on Atlantic time?
BTN or their overflow channel if you're not local.Good luck, Knights! (You won't need it.)
And sorry for being lazy, but what channel?
330 and 331 are the SD channels. 585 is the HD channel.I got verizon in Albany NY.....Where the overflow station?
Why does Howard look bigger than us..?
We have different views on saluting the flag, but I agree 100% here.I'm starting to worry we are really horrible.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central