Rutgers vs Delaware / Game Thread

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,600
9,315
113
We know our defense is better than this. Greg is not going to make life easy for them this next week
 

HPNJRUfan

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2003
11,218
2,693
76
Curious if the concessions lines are any better given it’s very hot out today and there’s probably a high demand for water.

Also the empty north endzone is such an eyesore on TV.
Havent had a problem at all today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cm_13

Scarlet_Scourge

Heisman
May 25, 2012
26,537
13,622
113
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

 

mildone_rivals

Heisman
Dec 19, 2011
55,607
51,273
0
It feels good to be wrong (although I did not post any prognostics).
I didn’t prognosticate either. I was pretty sure we had more vertical plays to run, but wasn’t thinking we’d see them in this game. Also thought our D would be a bit better in this game.

So I really had no idea how the game would go.

If Delaware avoided the penalties, this would be a lot closer.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN