Rutgers vs Delaware / Game Thread

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,600
9,315
113
We know our defense is better than this. Greg is not going to make life easy for them this next week
 

HPNJRUfan

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2003
11,218
2,693
76
Curious if the concessions lines are any better given it’s very hot out today and there’s probably a high demand for water.

Also the empty north endzone is such an eyesore on TV.
Havent had a problem at all today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cm_13

Scarlet_Scourge

Heisman
May 25, 2012
26,537
13,622
113
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

 

mildone_rivals

Heisman
Dec 19, 2011
55,607
51,273
0
It feels good to be wrong (although I did not post any prognostics).
I didn’t prognosticate either. I was pretty sure we had more vertical plays to run, but wasn’t thinking we’d see them in this game. Also thought our D would be a bit better in this game.

So I really had no idea how the game would go.

If Delaware avoided the penalties, this would be a lot closer.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN