doesn’t countLisa didn't want to say "cock" she called it the tilted nose.
someone tweet her that I’ll give her a thousand dollars to scream “COCK NOSE” on airLisa didn't want to say "cock" she called it the tilted nose.
BS Pi CALL
After this drive, we have got to get Vedral out. We don't need him nicked before the Michigan game.
This aged well, lmfaoWhat's wrong with that post? Am I wrong with my evaluation of his skill?
Outstanding play on that punt.Max turning into a pretty special player for us.
I’ll take all the Meltons I can get.Max turning into a pretty special player for us.
Terrible call.
I’ll take all the Meltons I can get.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN