doesn’t countLisa didn't want to say "cock" she called it the tilted nose.
someone tweet her that I’ll give her a thousand dollars to scream “COCK NOSE” on airLisa didn't want to say "cock" she called it the tilted nose.
BS Pi CALL
After this drive, we have got to get Vedral out. We don't need him nicked before the Michigan game.
This aged well, lmfaoWhat's wrong with that post? Am I wrong with my evaluation of his skill?
Outstanding play on that punt.Max turning into a pretty special player for us.
I’ll take all the Meltons I can get.Max turning into a pretty special player for us.
Terrible call.
I’ll take all the Meltons I can get.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN