The last one is in reference to Pikiell watching Mulcahy.
Why can't we do both? Didn't realize you had to do either one or the other.We need to be recruiting 2019 guys.
We need to be recruiting 2019 guys.
We need to be recruiting 2019 guys.
I understand RickB's point here. Of course, we need to be recruiting 20 &21 etc, however, this last 2019 schollie (for now) is so crucial. We missed on Hyatt/Massoud so we need to find a similar caliber guy and the clock is ticking and we cannot afford to settle here. So I get it RickB...we need to secure this kid and the urgency to find the right kid!!We need to be recruiting 2019 guys.
Exactly and of course it is both. I just haven’t heard anything about 2019 kids. I also assume they are recruiting 2019 kids. We just aren’t hearing about it.I understand RickB's point here. Of course, we need to be recruiting 20 &21 etc, however, this last 2019 schollie (for now) is so crucial. We missed on Hyatt/Massoud so we need to find a similar caliber guy and the clock is ticking and we cannot afford to settle here. So I get it RickB...we need to secure this kid and the urgency to find the right kid!!
Exactly and of course it is both. I just haven’t heard anything about 2019 kids. I also assume they are recruiting 2019 kids. We just aren’t hearing about it.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?