I think he's calling the game from a Twitter feed.How bad is this play by play guy ? Must be sitting a mile away
I'll sign on for that this year. The key is how we open the second half. I like our guard play on offense today.39-36 Northwestern,half time.
Best game of the season.Would love to see Eugene finish strong.
Can't shoot straight on FTs, it's not going in, again.O'fer again from the line
WTF?
Bac?
It would help if they didn't refer to one of the top freshmen guards in the country last year as "Johnson."I think announcers are fine. Sometime I'm curious what people exactly want from announcers. Are the best? No. But this is a lower tier ESPN game on a busy Saturday. Heck of a lot better then some of the announcers ESPN gives us for football
I think announcers are fine. Sometime I'm curious what people exactly want from announcers. Are they the best? No. But this is a lower tier ESPN game on a busy Saturday. Heck of a lot better then some of the announcers ESPN gives us for football
It would help if they didn't refer to one of the top freshmen guards in the country last year as "Johnson."
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?