I think he's calling the game from a Twitter feed.How bad is this play by play guy ? Must be sitting a mile away
I'll sign on for that this year. The key is how we open the second half. I like our guard play on offense today.39-36 Northwestern,half time.
Best game of the season.Would love to see Eugene finish strong.
Can't shoot straight on FTs, it's not going in, again.O'fer again from the line
WTF?
Bac?
It would help if they didn't refer to one of the top freshmen guards in the country last year as "Johnson."I think announcers are fine. Sometime I'm curious what people exactly want from announcers. Are the best? No. But this is a lower tier ESPN game on a busy Saturday. Heck of a lot better then some of the announcers ESPN gives us for football
I think announcers are fine. Sometime I'm curious what people exactly want from announcers. Are they the best? No. But this is a lower tier ESPN game on a busy Saturday. Heck of a lot better then some of the announcers ESPN gives us for football
It would help if they didn't refer to one of the top freshmen guards in the country last year as "Johnson."
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN