Basketball Rutgers-Maine Game Thread

NickKnight 1

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2003
8,778
2,052
0
I totally get it but they are the ones making the decisions. My family was not thrilled but got vaccinations to make lives easier especially work.
We have 6 at home, 3 didn't want to get vacinated, my wife and I (old folks) decided to get it plus our handicapped daughter. For the last two weeks 3 have been sick with fever one after another and the 3 vaccinated nothing at all. What can I say?
 

Luvscarletknights

All-Conference
Apr 1, 2018
3,936
4,703
113
We have 6 at home, 3 didn't want to get vacinated, my wife and I (old folks) decided to get it plus our handicapped daughter. For the last two weeks 3 have been sick with fever one after another and the 3 vaccinated nothing at all. What can I say?
Yikes.....Sorry man..

Best to you and your family. Have a Happy New Year 😊....
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickKnight 1
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four