Basketball Rutgers-Maine Game Thread

NickKnight 1

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2003
8,778
2,052
0
I totally get it but they are the ones making the decisions. My family was not thrilled but got vaccinations to make lives easier especially work.
We have 6 at home, 3 didn't want to get vacinated, my wife and I (old folks) decided to get it plus our handicapped daughter. For the last two weeks 3 have been sick with fever one after another and the 3 vaccinated nothing at all. What can I say?
 

Luvscarletknights

All-Conference
Apr 1, 2018
3,936
4,703
113
We have 6 at home, 3 didn't want to get vacinated, my wife and I (old folks) decided to get it plus our handicapped daughter. For the last two weeks 3 have been sick with fever one after another and the 3 vaccinated nothing at all. What can I say?
Yikes.....Sorry man..

Best to you and your family. Have a Happy New Year 😊....
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickKnight 1
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard