When I used to bet (a long time ago), I always stayed completely away from any game where I felt the line was way different from what I was thinking. This would be one of those games.
Apparently a smart move. If I was a bettor, I would have taken Purdue, expecting them to easily beat the spread.When I used to bet (a long time ago), I always stayed completely away from any game where I felt the line was way different from what I was thinking. This would be one of those games.
Apparently a smart move. If I was a bettor, I would have taken Purdue, expecting them to easily beat the spread.
Good call.If I were a gambler more than an RU fan, I’d be big on the B’makers.
Same. Still debating on even going. From the effort I have seen lately I am having a hard time justifying going
Gonna be ugly.
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics