Rutgers +15

NJDOVES

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2005
2,730
1,673
113
If we can pull an upset today, it would be over the highest ranked opponent in RU history.
Let’s make history, and Rutgers great again!
 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,426
12,570
82
Just need to play good D today and rebound. Team needs to show that it hasn’t given up.
 

Mr. Magoo1

Heisman
Nov 15, 2001
15,588
16,511
113
When I used to bet (a long time ago), I always stayed completely away from any game where I felt the line was way different from what I was thinking. This would be one of those games.
 

zebnatto

All-Conference
May 7, 2008
5,071
3,818
0
If I were a gambler more than an RU fan, I’d be big on the B’makers.
 

bowlgoal

Heisman
Jul 20, 2004
12,570
12,132
93
This is the one game I wasn’t looking forward to all year and now that we are playing so poorly, even more so.
 

Jetsjets8897

Sophomore
Jun 7, 2016
236
168
0
We lost by 30 to ILL. There is no chance hear. line should be over 25 easy. Hope they show some heart and don't quit like I felt a little in the last few games. No depth and 2 of the top players out don't expect much.
 

Scarlet Shack

Heisman
Feb 3, 2004
26,370
16,249
73
Some day, we will learn that the transitive property of equality doesn’t apply to sports

Furthermore, on the court, we will understand that what happen yesterday isn’t necessarily what will happen today

Don’t expect a win by any stretch, but there is evidence that a strong home crowd could help us hang for a while, even undermanned , before talent and depth take hold
 
  • Like
Reactions: higgins3

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,968
25,704
113
Not that Purdue needs any help .... it looks like we got the same ref that we had against Nebraska
 

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
When I used to bet (a long time ago), I always stayed completely away from any game where I felt the line was way different from what I was thinking. This would be one of those games.
Apparently a smart move. If I was a bettor, I would have taken Purdue, expecting them to easily beat the spread.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?