In regards to dish washing detergent, Dawn would be the choice. Been getting the job done for decades.
Please bench Freeman for the rest of the game
I bet $100 on Indiana -2. Loved everything about it. I’ve been a RU fan for a while. I know how these things go.
How do you bet against your own school? Why wouldn't you just not bet at all?
Thiam needs to be taken out for a while 0-4 and 3 turnovers.
Predictable game after the Purdue game. It’s been our MO all season.
Mensah and Dadika in at the same time. This is like the twilight zone.
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead