Same here..I got the Facebook link opened, not sure what to click on, lol
If someone would please post the link to the Facebook game, I would greatly appreciate it. I am certainly not Facebook proficient. Thanks.
Bill
And what do you do when you get there?
Just wait for the feed to start.What do you do when you get to the Facebook page?
What is she posting? Updates, hopefully?CJ Gettys' mom is posting in a thread on the RU Men's Basketball FB page.
Direct link:
Everyone also should have received a facebook notification too
I get nothing!!!!
Click on "Videos" to the left. I have the feed but it is frozen.I get nothing!!!!
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways