Yeah but I am glad NJIT lost as that means UNF will have an easier road to a tourney game as I live in Jax , fl and UNF is great story around here . They are the best 3 pt shooting team in all of college. Regardless what teams like Albany and NJIT do have little effect on us as if we win out we will be a 3 seed. Hard for us to get 2 now and hard for us to get a 4 unless we lose saturday at home which ain't happening.NJIT was picked 2nd and should've been better than they were this year. They lost 7 non-conference games, but all were to solid teams (Kentucky, Providence, Albany, Columbia, Yale, Kent State and Stony Brook). Losing 6 in the A-Sun and then to the worst team in the league in the first round...ouch.
The bad thing is UK just lost 4 top 50 RPI wins with Alabama and Florida dropping. That is a big deal.Yeah but I am glad NJIT lost as that means UNF will have an easier road to a tourney game as I live in Jax , fl and UNF is great story around here . They are the best 3 pt shooting team in all of college. Regardless what teams like Albany and NJIT do have little effect on us as if we win out we will be a 3 seed. Hard for us to get 2 now and hard for us to get a 4 unless we lose saturday at home which ain't happening.
I don't think either of those teams have been in the top 50 for at least a week though.The bad thing is UK just lost 4 top 50 RPI wins with Alabama and Florida dropping. That is a big deal.
I don't think either of those teams have been in the top 50 for at least a week though.
seed matters.We're not on the bubble, so what does it matter?
seed matters.
Sincerely,
Rick Pitino.
Yes 13 right now.I don't know if it is accurate but it looks like we dropped from 11 to 13.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine