And yet many do.If you really hate a coach who was at PSU for 12 years worse than Pitt, I don’t know what to say.
I don't hate CJF at all. In fact I appreciated him. I haven't liked VoTech going back to M Vick. sPitt, I barely acknowledge.If you really hate a coach who was at PSU for 12 years worse than Pitt, I don’t know what to say.
That’s just weird for a PSU fan.I don't hate CJF at all. In fact I appreciated him. I haven't liked VoTech going back to M Vick. sPitt, I barely acknowledge.
I haven't watched VT this season, but I think that this is Pitt's best team since 2021.Most people that wanted James gone don't hate him...they just wanted a change.
I couldn't care less who wins. The game has zero impact on Penn State.
Neither of those two teams are very good though if we're being honest.
HELL yeah! I want Franklin to beat Narduzzi 4 in a row!Remember the t-shirt that read: My two favorite teams are Penn State and whoever is playing Pitt? Is that the case on Friday night? View attachment 1456959
In that regard they are at least equal in some ways. I don't truly hate anyone but do hate somethings.If you really hate a coach who was at PSU for 12 years worse than Pitt, I don’t know what to say.
If you really hate a coach who was at PSU for 12 years worse than Pitt, I don’t know what to say.
VT, only because of the rash it will give many here.
VT. I wouldn't root for Pitt is they were playing OSU.
I’m good with him at 10-2PSU was right to fire Franklin but I bear him no ill will. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes.
Fixed, ffs. I have no interest in re-arguing this issue. What’s done is done.IMO PSU was right to fire Franklin but I bear him no ill will. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes.
It will be interesting to see if Franklin’s inability to close out games will follow him to Blacksburg. Who knows?I’m good with him at 10-2
Yet Pitt fans have done way worse to PSU and Franklin. And Pitt fans only care about one thing, the downfall of PSU.BGJ made his own bed. BGJ cared about 2 things.... BGJ and money.
The guy is an indefensible terd.
Can't argue about Pitt being a terd hole.Yet Pitt fans have done way worse to PSU and Franklin. And Pitt fans only care about one thing, the downfall of PSU.
Did you tutor him in the math required for deciding when to go for it on 4th down?It will be interesting to see if Franklin’s inability to close out games will follow him to Blacksburg. Who knows?
Also, full disclosure: Franklin and I both graduated Neshaminy HS. How this factors into my feelings about Franklin I have no idea, so don’t ask.![]()
What a world-class burn, from multiple perspectives. I’m speechless. Attaboys aplenty.Did you tutor him in the math required for deciding when to go for it on 4th down?
A successful JF at VT isn't a good thing for Penn State. The optics of JF winning more games at VT than MC winning at PS isn't going to help us at all. Plus, JF will lock down recruiting in the VA/MD area - while MC is out chasing kids in Iowa and Nebraska.IMO PSU was right to fire Franklin but I bear him no ill will. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes.
The guy that writes the statistics books for most college football teams is a Northwestern grad. I think he purposely gives us bum editions .Did you tutor him in the math required for deciding when to go for it on 4th down?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades