Roll Call for first dual

oberebo

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2005
9,872
2,988
113
Who intends to go to the first dual on November 6th at Miami with Bucknell? I will be there.
 

LoveOSUSports

Freshman
Apr 26, 2010
144
50
0
Last year I remember that we bought tickets and picked them up there. I've been in touch with the office and will let you know if I hear anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jon_osu
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight