I will be there with Kevin and his familyWho intends to go to the first dual on November 6th at Miami with Bucknell? I will be there.
So what if it starts at 1:59?We will be there if it starts at 2:00 or later.
I can pick you up on the way.Might could maybe be talked into it.
I do not know Jon as the tickets have not come. It is shown as a neutral site so maybe not.are there tickets to this in our season package?
These tickets are not part of the 7 duals in our season package according to the website.are there tickets to this in our season package?
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight