The wife and I will be there for the Saturday game. She bought us tickets back in Feb as a birthday surprise. She won't tell me how much she spent on them, back when no one was sure how/if capacities would open up.
South Cackalacky dogs:
I was able to find out that they serve beer. The last time I attended a decade ago they didn't sell sunflower seeds, which is sacrilegious. I was unable to determine whether they permit small coolers or not. Does anyone know?
We're going up Saturday morning and leaving Sunday. Any Columbia lunch recommendations close to the park?
Anything else I need to know? I'd set up THE blue tent but they aren't allowing them, per their 2021 guidelines.
As always, "17 you in advance."
South Cackalacky dogs:
I was able to find out that they serve beer. The last time I attended a decade ago they didn't sell sunflower seeds, which is sacrilegious. I was unable to determine whether they permit small coolers or not. Does anyone know?
We're going up Saturday morning and leaving Sunday. Any Columbia lunch recommendations close to the park?
Anything else I need to know? I'd set up THE blue tent but they aren't allowing them, per their 2021 guidelines.
As always, "17 you in advance."