Roger Ailes Dead

Dec 7, 2010
20,602
120
0
Although they won't admit it, Moe and many libs on the board very pleased.
I bet some of the women he sexually harrassed aren't shedding any tears either.
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
I bet some of the women he sexually harrassed aren't shedding any tears either.

Like I said, libs like you celebrating. He, like everyone, is human and makes mistakes. It takes a special type of low life to celebrate his death. My guess is that when Billy Boy passes, libs will not be celebrating even though Billy. Boy did far worse with women than Ailes.
 
Dec 7, 2010
20,602
120
0
Like I said, libs like you celebrating. He, like everyone, is human and makes mistakes. It takes a special type of low life to celebrate his death. My guess is that when Billy Boy passes, libs will not be celebrating even though Billy. Boy did far worse with women than Ailes.
Who's celebrating. I don't gave two ***** that a jerk died who peddled lies, racism and terrorist fist bumps.
 

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
Lies, racism and terror lies. Sounds like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC, the NY Times and Wash Post to me.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  3. 03 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4