Heard he was releasing the truth about Seth Rich. The press conference was going to be at some pizza joint.Another Clinton victim
And those are the same people who claim legit news is fake. We are a country of morons.Heard he was releasing the truth about Seth Rich. The press conference was going to be at some pizza joint.
Breaking
I bet some of the women he sexually harrassed aren't shedding any tears either.Although they won't admit it, Moe and many libs on the board very pleased.
I bet some of the women he sexually harrassed aren't shedding any tears either.
![]()
Who's celebrating. I don't gave two ***** that a jerk died who peddled lies, racism and terrorist fist bumps.Like I said, libs like you celebrating. He, like everyone, is human and makes mistakes. It takes a special type of low life to celebrate his death. My guess is that when Billy Boy passes, libs will not be celebrating even though Billy. Boy did far worse with women than Ailes.
Lies, racism and terror lies. Sounds like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC, the NY Times and Wash Post to me.
You're right. The gold-diggers are busy counting their money. How much money was doled out?I bet some of the women he sexually harrassed aren't shedding any tears either.
You do the same thing every day Mr. Hypocrite.Who's celebrating. I don't gave two ***** that a jerk died who peddled lies, racism and terrorist fist bumps.
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright
WV Sports Football
Alley, Woods break down challenges Iowa State poses for WVU's defense
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez expects multiple challenges against Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler