Wow....ballsy!! I love it.
If true, that’s awesome!Wow....ballsy!! I love it.
“Doctor Death”. [roll]Messing with Robic is a death sentence
Woah...it gets better
I love Robic!!!Wow....ballsy!! I love it.
I mean, who was that fool. Messing with Robic. Never going to win that one.Messing with Robic is a death sentence
I’m scared to ask what that is...
I said the same thing , 1st half pretty good , early 2nd ok , the moment we pulled ahead by 8-10 the whistles started making sure we didnt run away and hideIt was the same kind of officiating UK always gets on the road. I knew it would be tough to win this game, but we did. Beat 5 on 8, as usual. I thought the officials were decent in the first half and even early in the 2nd but down the stretch it was, once again, a tight whistle on our defensive end and a loose whistle on our offensive end.
I figured they would figure out some way to give Texas Tech the ball at the end, even though it was out on the Texas Tech kid TWICE.
Lol.. Was my ear..I’m scared to ask what that is...
Not to derail the thread....but dude wtf happened?Lol.. Was my ear..
If you didn’t want to listen to Jay Bilas you could’ve just muted the TVLol.. Was my ear..
Mining accident.. Got my head caught between piece of equipment and roof top in low coal.. Had a hose bust on my scoop,, stopped to see what it was,, raised my head up over the scoop and started to roll backwards,, couldn't stop where had no brakes..Not to derail the thread....but dude wtf happened?![]()
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report