Robic calls official scorer a cheater

Feb 25, 2018
183
433
0
Woah...it gets better


Im told that he tried to shake hands after the incident
 
Last edited:

revcort

Heisman
Feb 20, 2003
32,522
30,904
113
It was the same kind of officiating UK always gets on the road. I knew it would be tough to win this game, but we did. Beat 5 on 8, as usual. I thought the officials were decent in the first half and even early in the 2nd but down the stretch it was, once again, a tight whistle on our defensive end and a loose whistle on our offensive end.

I figured they would figure out some way to give Texas Tech the ball at the end, even though it was out on the Texas Tech kid TWICE.
 
A

anon_q409idbs5m40a

Guest
We need another handshake thread with a video.
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
It was the same kind of officiating UK always gets on the road. I knew it would be tough to win this game, but we did. Beat 5 on 8, as usual. I thought the officials were decent in the first half and even early in the 2nd but down the stretch it was, once again, a tight whistle on our defensive end and a loose whistle on our offensive end.

I figured they would figure out some way to give Texas Tech the ball at the end, even though it was out on the Texas Tech kid TWICE.
I said the same thing , 1st half pretty good , early 2nd ok , the moment we pulled ahead by 8-10 the whistles started making sure we didnt run away and hide
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
  5. 05 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas