*****Robert Morris vs Iowa Game Thread*****

MacMiney

Senior
Jul 3, 2025
297
559
93
Hey, can you guys tell me which channel the Hawk game is on?

I thought I had the right station but the one I have on right now? The guys in white are defending and rebounding the ball. Like what in the world is this!?!?

I'm so cornfused!
Yea I noticed, but before I tackle that mystery ...I'm still trying to figure out what is with this guy who's active on the sideline waving his arms around, into each play. I'm looking for the coach ... you know, the one with hands in his pockets.
 

MAKhawks

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2001
1,499
2,314
113
It was a joke I am a joke maker


 
  • Like
Reactions: HawkBall23
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa football players presser news and notes
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Three Top Performers
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa lands nation's premier 190-pound prospect, Brooke Huffman