Rob Dauster, AP voter....

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Evansville is in a league all their own compared to awful losses most other power 5 schools have fighting for seeding.
I see that you probably don't see it the same way as I do, a fluke. McCarty isn't even there anymore.

Guess I'd rather see wins over Michigan State, Louisville, Texas Tech and LSU both on the road, as a much better barometer of strength.

So instead of being upset over another seeding fiasco, I'll simply look at 2020 as a year where seeding is as meaningless as it's ever been.
 

Col. Angus

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2017
80,775
249,110
83
I see that you probably don't see it the same way as I do, a fluke. McCarty isn't even there anymore.

fluke or not, don’t lose to ****** teams. Especially at home. If you do, ya get wheat you have coming. All games matter.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready