Rob Dauster, AP voter....

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Evansville is in a league all their own compared to awful losses most other power 5 schools have fighting for seeding.
I see that you probably don't see it the same way as I do, a fluke. McCarty isn't even there anymore.

Guess I'd rather see wins over Michigan State, Louisville, Texas Tech and LSU both on the road, as a much better barometer of strength.

So instead of being upset over another seeding fiasco, I'll simply look at 2020 as a year where seeding is as meaningless as it's ever been.
 

Col. Angus

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2017
80,781
249,116
83
I see that you probably don't see it the same way as I do, a fluke. McCarty isn't even there anymore.

fluke or not, don’t lose to ****** teams. Especially at home. If you do, ya get wheat you have coming. All games matter.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win