He chose Pitt because he wanted to go to dental school.Pennsylvania legend. Old school in the best way
I just saw that. Dang. I didn't know he was that old.![]()
Legendary coach, Hall of Fame TE Mike Ditka dies at age 86
Mike Ditka, a Hall of Fame tight end who became an NFL legend for his time as coach of the Bears, has died at the age of 86.www.espn.com
There are many who would disagree with you. I am among them.Great player, great coach, not a very nice guy though.
Hmm . Harbaugh and Jim Nance have detailed stories of him giving away thousands of dollarsGreat player, great coach, not a very nice guy though.
He was a great person. Quit making **** up you know nothing about.Great player, great coach, not a very nice guy though.
I’m just going by my personal interaction with him, so I’m not making anything up.He was a great person. Quit making **** up you know nothing about.
Ya I’m sure. I’ve interacted with him many times so you are way off base.I’m just going by my personal interaction with him, so I’m not making anything up.
But I’m not as much as you want me to be. Since you weren’t there, you can’t say I’m off base. Sorry.Ya I’m sure. I’ve interacted with him many times so you are way off base.
BWI Football
Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
BWI Football
Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
BWI Football
Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?