He chose Pitt because he wanted to go to dental school.Pennsylvania legend. Old school in the best way
I just saw that. Dang. I didn't know he was that old.![]()
Legendary coach, Hall of Fame TE Mike Ditka dies at age 86
Mike Ditka, a Hall of Fame tight end who became an NFL legend for his time as coach of the Bears, has died at the age of 86.www.espn.com
There are many who would disagree with you. I am among them.Great player, great coach, not a very nice guy though.
Hmm . Harbaugh and Jim Nance have detailed stories of him giving away thousands of dollarsGreat player, great coach, not a very nice guy though.
He was a great person. Quit making **** up you know nothing about.Great player, great coach, not a very nice guy though.
I’m just going by my personal interaction with him, so I’m not making anything up.He was a great person. Quit making **** up you know nothing about.
Ya I’m sure. I’ve interacted with him many times so you are way off base.I’m just going by my personal interaction with him, so I’m not making anything up.
But I’m not as much as you want me to be. Since you weren’t there, you can’t say I’m off base. Sorry.Ya I’m sure. I’ve interacted with him many times so you are way off base.
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
BWI Recruiting
Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience
BWI Football
Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC