Boxing when I was young in the late 60s, 70s, and early 80s was just different. It was BIG. We ALL knew who the heavyweight champ was, and we all knew the better ones in the lower divisions like Hagler. I can't even name a current boxer now. That I can't name the current heavyweight champ actually shocks me. I hadn't given it a thought in years. What happened? I mean besides Don King what happened? He can't get the entire blame no matter how hard he tried.
Boxing when I was young in the late 60s, 70s, and early 80s was just different. It was BIG. We ALL knew who the heavyweight champ was, and we all knew the better ones in the lower divisions like Hagler. I can't even name a current boxer now. That I can't name the current heavyweight champ actually shocks me. I hadn't given it a thought in years. What happened? I mean besides Don King what happened? He can't get the entire blame no matter how hard he tried.
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running