Just removed CL from my favorites, what a joke.
What happened? I never go to the CL anyway but what has changed?
I replaced the bookmark with Sun Herald, Jackson Jambalaya, and the MS feed from AP. On Twitter I started following all of those plus the metro tv stations. I haven't missed CL at all. The blogs are still there for those that want updates from Marcello and others.
Download Google Chrome if you don't already have it. Right click any news article link and open in incognito window to bypass the subscription offer.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State