RIP: Brooks Robinson

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
847
1,171
93
He was the center point of some pretty spectacular Orioles Teams. I grew up in Reading. I remember my dad taking my brother and I to see them in Memorial Stadium whenever they Yankees came to town. My dad loved the Yankees but wouldn’t take us to the Bronx.
RIP Mr Robison, a good life lived.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,628
37,826
113
R.I.P. One of the greatest. 😞

 

Blair10

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2002
2,064
4,372
113
The greatest fielding 3rd basemen I have ever seen. I first saw Brooks Robinson play in 1970. He was truly a human vacuum cleaner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch