RIP: Brooks Robinson

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
847
1,171
93
He was the center point of some pretty spectacular Orioles Teams. I grew up in Reading. I remember my dad taking my brother and I to see them in Memorial Stadium whenever they Yankees came to town. My dad loved the Yankees but wouldn’t take us to the Bronx.
RIP Mr Robison, a good life lived.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,615
37,820
113
R.I.P. One of the greatest. 😞

 

Blair10

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2002
2,064
4,371
113
The greatest fielding 3rd basemen I have ever seen. I first saw Brooks Robinson play in 1970. He was truly a human vacuum cleaner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAVLNC
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?