Sorry to hear about him & the lose of your best friend. Prayers for family and friends.He was my best friend
Sorry to hear about him & the lose of your best friend. Prayers for family and friends.He was my best friend
TY for the info...it is odd...I used to fight with KSB, but mostly got along when he was AG.Yes. AG, Bluegrass Baron, and Kentucky Straight Bourbon were all the same guy...Jonathan Fisher.
Weren't you the one that called his work and family with harassing phone calls that Alligned referred to. Aren't you also from Owensboro? You openly bragged about making his life miserable on UNC's board.I just returned from a AAU tournament in West Virginia & heard the news. While I never met Jon personally, we had quite a few battles here back in the day. At the end of the day, it's just sports & I hated to hear this news.
My thoughts & prayers go out to his family & friends.
I think you are correct on all accounts.Weren't you the one that called his work and family with harassing phone calls that Alligned referred to. Aren't you also from Owensboro? You openly bragged about making his life miserable on UNC's board.
I just returned from a AAU tournament in West Virginia & heard the news. While I never met Jon personally, we had quite a few battles here back in the day. At the end of the day, it's just sports & I hated to hear this news.
My thoughts & prayers go out to his family & friends.
Sincere condolences from the Carolina Family. 44 is way too young. R.I.P.
I would say that you have to excuse some our fans. They should be respectful with his passing.Came here to express sympathy on behalf of myself and others like gunslingerdick who would like to but can't post here. Didn't mean to be controversial.
Came here to express sympathy on behalf of myself and others like gunslingerdick who would like to but can't post here. Didn't mean to be controversial.
RIP AG. Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family.
I checked the deaths at Vandy hospital all the way back to December 31, no deaths of a man aged 44. No obituary in Owensboro for a man aged 44.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime