To ****** fast man lolViva LaPew
![]()
Ucla has no balls eitherHe is so ugly yuck. Lol 89 % shooter has no testicles.
Ucla has no balls either
Uh, I think Vandy will be more than relevant next season.Vandy can go back to being irrelevant for the next 364 days
Uh, I think Vandy will be more than relevant next season.
I just told my wife that I’ve never seen a great, not just good, free throw shooter miss three straight.You will never see a 89% free throw miss three in a row again, no matter who it is, we dodged a bullet.
89% wow. Glad he missed them, but I do feel for the young man.
It happened against uk less than 10 years ago . Nick Calathes missed 3 to send the game into ot against us in 2008 I believe. and he was a 93% shooter from the line.You will never see a 89% free throw miss three in a row again, no matter who it is, we dodged a bullet.
Almost seemed like he was on the take. What was the spread? 3?
![]()
He choked like a chicken.
He probably will have tomorrow.Always looks like he has a black eye.
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers