Always looks like he has a black eye.
I think he looks like he is a raccoon......
Always looks like he has a black eye.
that is all....
No doubt..Take the W any way you can esp.on the road, but man.I'm not much at stats but I believe we had a 0.1% chance of him missing three in a row and a 0.01% chance of him missing four in a row. How's that for some good luck on the road.
I'm not much at stats but I believe we had a 0.1% chance of him missing three in a row and a 0.01% chance of him missing four in a row. How's that for some good luck on the road.
So he's a career 84% free throw shooter.
There was a 0.046% chance he'd miss three in a row.
I'm not much at stats but I believe we had a 0.1% chance of him missing three in a row and a 0.01% chance of him missing four in a row. How's that for some good luck on the road.
You have to wonder how much fatigue factored in to this as well.
He had to be tired somewhat and when he missed the first one, ......
Bottom line, he choked.
I know they bring in a pretty good recruiting class, but they are graduating 3 1000pt scorers.Uh, I think Vandy will be more than relevant next season.
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered