When I was growing up, a lot of freshmen didn't "qualify" academically...now suddenly it's all the rage to "reclassify" and skip a grade...what changed? Did they relax the standards to qualify, or are all these incoming kids just smarter?
My kid took P.E. online. Yes P.E. It doesn't get more counter intuitive than that folks.Plus online classes make graduating high school an absolute joke now
Make America Illiterate AgainMy kid took P.E. online. Yes P.E. It doesn't get more counter intuitive than that folks.
Plus online classes make graduating high school an absolute joke now
My kid took P.E. online. Yes P.E. It doesn't get more counter intuitive than that folks.
Smart fellaI had all my credits to graduate after my sophomore year. I only had to go to classes a half day for two years. I had a full time job during that time. I graduated with a good diploma too.
Smart fella
Look at the ages of the kids reclassifying. A lot of them were held back a grade when young and are now jumping back to where they should have been. Hagans was 19 when this year started. That's not the age of a HS senior. Bagley turned 19 during his freshman year at Duke - that's the correct age for a college freshman.
On line classes....summer school and block schedulingPlus online classes make graduating high school an absolute joke now
My father always used to say "you can read your way through College" and fundamentally, he was right. Learning how to learn and teach oneself is integral to being self sufficient, I say.
That said, I sure do and say a lot of stupid things (STILL DO!) even though I should know better.... lol
[laughing]
Learned a lot in this thread, thanks for sharing everyone.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’