Ok, so let's say Cal leaves. I know he's not, but let's just say he does. Who's your next coach? I know you're all going to say Donovan but let's say that doesn't happen. Who's next on your list?
Bob knight
Maybe an evil coach?
I'm excited about college bball again for the first time in a few years so I've been active on the boards. I asked this question because I wanted to see if the names mentioned were the same that were thrown around during our search and they are. I haven't seen anything that's outside the box. I figure when Cal decides to hang it up he'll try to bring someone in and groom them for the job. But you guys don't have any four year white point guards to bring inWho are you and why are you here??
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight