Riddle me this?

MPLGGBB

Sophomore
Feb 13, 2016
111
133
0
I want Tom "Clappy Clown" Crean. UK has never had commemorative popcorn boxes or cut down nets after a senior night loss or has sweet sixteen rings. I'm appalled that Cal would deny this to his players.

Who doesn't like popcorn?
You can lie years later about the piece of net.
We have class rings. Why not sweet 16 rings?

Stevens would be my first choice.
 

dubtown1980

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2017
11
3
0
I want Tom "Clappy Clown" Crean. UK has never had commemorative popcorn boxes or cut down nets after a senior night loss or has sweet sixteen rings. I'm appalled that Cal would deny this to his players.

Who doesn't like popcorn?
You can lie years later about the piece of net.
We have class rings. Why not sweet 16 rings?

Stevens would be my first choice.
Everyone would pick Stevens of course as I believe he's the best coach in the world but he's not leaving the NBA anytime soon if ever. He also grew up an IU fan. I doubt he would have it in him to coach UK and he's making a lot of money right now so it's not like you could attract him with a huge payday but never say never, I guess.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update