Sad...had not heard anything about this... another that dies too youngAwful news. I didn't even know he was sick! RIP
Agree 100%. He was my favorite, while growing upWow.. Sad.
For my age, one of my first real memorable guys along with Derek Hord.
Wow. So sad. I had missed the news he was sick.Just read on wlex website that he died of cancer. RIP big guy
We live in an age where most athletes look like him, or even bigger. But you have to understand how much of a freak he was for the time compared to his competition.
![]()
![]()
Also, F U cancer
He was my first UK hero. God Bless you Sir Charles.
I think you're referring to James Lee.I'll always remember his "statement dunk" in the closing seconds of the Cats 78 national championship win over Duke .
May you rest in peace Charles
Charles wasn't on the 1978 team. His first year was on the 79-80 team. RIP Charles.I'll always remember his "statement dunk" in the closing seconds of the Cats 78 national championship win over Duke .
May you rest in peace Charles
We live in an age where most athletes look like him, or even bigger. But you have to understand how much of a freak he was for the time compared to his competition.
![]()
![]()
Also, F U cancer
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)