"Reply" button is a great feature!

LowFatMilk

Freshman
Apr 21, 2012
4,201
82
0
NO KIDDING. That feature is so sweet. I can barely remember the screen names of those bgn idiots. Viva la skim milk igoring.

You couldn't even begin to give a reasonable explanation why you have me (I assume I'm 'skim milk') on ignore. ...if you actually do..lol...which I doubt.

Some of you guys have more posts about ignoring other users (oddly one of you continues to do it in multiple threads I participate in....which isn't truly ignoring now is it?) than you actually do about ANYTHING else since the inception of the new forums. Impressive.

------------

Can't you just pretend to be ignoring other posters without advertising directly to them that you're doing it ? ....or is their attention just something you guys can't go without....?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MntnEERinSC
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want