"Reply" button is a great feature!

LowFatMilk

Freshman
Apr 21, 2012
4,201
82
0
NO KIDDING. That feature is so sweet. I can barely remember the screen names of those bgn idiots. Viva la skim milk igoring.

You couldn't even begin to give a reasonable explanation why you have me (I assume I'm 'skim milk') on ignore. ...if you actually do..lol...which I doubt.

Some of you guys have more posts about ignoring other users (oddly one of you continues to do it in multiple threads I participate in....which isn't truly ignoring now is it?) than you actually do about ANYTHING else since the inception of the new forums. Impressive.

------------

Can't you just pretend to be ignoring other posters without advertising directly to them that you're doing it ? ....or is their attention just something you guys can't go without....?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MntnEERinSC
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez expects multiple challenges against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action